The semester of doom is at an end, and the grades are rolling in. For the maintenance of my mental health and the successful attainment of passing grades during a time of great trial, anxious breathing attacks, and no truly restful sleep, I owe thanks to the following:
- My rock, the manfriend. He calms me, keeps me grounded with humor, convinces me to sleep, and occasionally cooks me food.
- The first three seasons of Scandal
- Cape Cod brand sweet red chili chips
- The Starbucks holiday spice flat white and the absurd abundance of holiday store hours
- Cheddar cheese popcorn
- Master Sword, whose persistent needs remind me to chip away at creative goals and maintain creative outlets, even during times of stress (scholastic duress???)
Thank you and good night.